Effective December 1st, 2016, Rover Community Transportation will be modifying its fares. Please click here for more information.
Days and Hours of Operation
With the exception of major holidays, ROVER Community Transportation operates Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with limited hours restricted to specialized services on Saturday and Sunday.
Reservations for travel within Chester County must be phoned in before 1 p.m. on the business day prior to the requested trip. Online reservations must be scheduled by 1 p.m. 2 business days prior to the requested trip. We will accept reservations up to 30 days in advance. Please call our ROVER office at 484-696-3854 or toll free 877-873-8415 to schedule your ride or click here to begin the process.
ROVER covers the entire area of Chester County, PA.
We will take you as far as 15 miles outside of Chester County for medical trips only. All trips will be for appointments no earlier than 10 a.m. For return pick-ups you must be ready to leave no later than 2 p.m.
Philadelphia / Philadelphia County: Monday / Wednesday
Montgomery County: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
Delaware County: Monday / Wednesday
Wilmington / State of Delaware: Tuesday / Thursday
Lancaster County: Tuesday
Berks County: Tuesday / Friday
All out-of-county rides must be scheduled by 1 p.m. at least 5 business days prior to the appointment date. It will be necessary for you to schedule your appointments within the above time frames, otherwise ROVER will not be able to transport you.
Inclement Weather Advisory
In the event of inclement weather or any emergency which may affect our normal service, check our Facebook page or call 484-696-3854 or toll-free 877-873-8415.
- Please respect our 15-minute operation window and your fellow “team members” by being ready for your ride 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time. We are not late until 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Remember this is a shared ride system; you will not always have a direct ride.
- At your doctor’s office, tell the staff when your ROVER return ride is scheduled and that you need to be ready by that time.
- Please don’t leave your designated pick up point; we cannot search for you.
- Be considerate and call in advance to cancel a ride that you no longer need.
- Seniors should allow drivers to assist them on and off the vehicle and from door to door and should report the ones who do not.
- We cannot take you to or pick you up from any place other than what was scheduled and appears on your driver’s manifest.
- Passengers must have exact fare at time of boarding. Drivers do not make change and no refunds are given.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited on the vehicles.
- Seatbelts must be worn by passengers at all times.
- Guide/service animals are the only animals permitted on ROVER vehicles.
- Pennsylvania “Law of Love” governing child restraint systems is strictly adhered to on our vehicles. For more information click on www.pakidstravelsafe.org
Title VI – Civil Rights
We value your feedback!
Please complete our survey and let us know how you feel about ROVER.
If you need to file a Complaint or want to Compliment one of our employees for the service you have received,
Please Click here to email us or call us at 484-696-3854 or 877-873-8415.